Cremation Without Ceremony
A simple alternative to a traditional
funeral for £1,395
- We'll arrange for the person who has died to be taken into our care
- Then for an unattended cremation at a crematorium of our choosing
- There are three options for ashes:
- They can be collected by yourself or a nominated person from the allocated crematorium – you will be advised of this on your documentation and they will be ready to collect 2 working days after the date of cremation.
- The ashes can be scattered in the garden of remembrance at the crematorium. This is an unattended scattering and once the cremation has taken place, this will happen within 12 weeks.
- They can be delivered directly to you within 28 days of the cremation by a courier who specialises in ashes delivery. This is an additional cost of £95.
How much does Cremation Without Ceremony cost?
Cremation Without Ceremony costs £1,395. If you're in Scotland the cost is £1,230 as the laws around doctor's certificates are different.Find out more
Mum had said 'I don't want any fuss, I just want to be cremated and you can scatter my ashes with dad'. The Co-op listened... it was simple, tender, caring, thoughtful and speedy. it couldn't have been more appropriate.